Good Morning Solution Pool!
Please see updates below and respond that you have read this email.
Staff Meeting - Friday July 15, 2016 | Important Updates, ALL must be in attendance
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Location: Fondren 100 Conference Room- Fondren Building (1st Floor) - 6565 Fannin Street, Houston, Texas 77030 (Map is attached)
Please note that this meeting is mandatory and all staff will be expected to attend. All requests to remain on-site must come you’re your site manager.
We Need Your Feedback
We would like to rate your experience with EPIC training. Please complete our survey using the link below.
EPIC GO-LIVE Timeline
Updated CALL OFF Policy
IMPORTANT: Please remember your assignment is considered a “working interview” and you are representing Dean’s Professional Services. Your attendance, professionalism, and work performance are extremely critical to your tenure as an employee in the solution pool and also the opportunity to convert to a regular full-time employee with Houston Methodist. Failure to adhere to the policies and procedures set will result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Please contact Ms. Hunt if you have any additional questions 832-294-1868.
Cell Phone Policy
Please remember that phones should not be used during your shift. Cell phones should only be used while on lunch/break away from your work station.
Dress Code Reminder
The following examples are not permitted under our dress code and are not allowed at any Houston Methodist locations, including off-site corporate locations:
• Blue jeans or denim wear, except for rare exceptions approved by Human Resources
• Flip flops or sandals
• Exposed body piercings*, except modest earrings
• Large, dangling earrings
• Exposed tattoos (tattoos must be covered by clothes, makeup or bandages at all times)
• No open-toed shoes in the laboratory and clinical environments. Administrative office environments may allow for peep-toe dress shoes.
• Please remember to wear your badge at all times.
Thank you all for sending over your referrals. If we haven’t already, we will be making contact with all candidates submitted to us. Did you know DPS pays $50 for every referral that works 1 week? (40 hours). We are still looking for experienced candidates to join our DPS Solution Pool. Email Mrs. Wright for details. – email@example.com
Happy Birthday! – June & July 2016
· Ignacia Castillo
· Terrika Davison
· Catina Fulton
· Louis Howell
· Sharon Bostic
· Chaumeika Bussey
· Elizabeth Flores
· Roxane Freeman
· Miranda Hightower
· Tonya Preston
Your DPS | Houston Methodist Solution Pool Team – 713-785-7483
- Kapre McKinney – Staffing Project Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belkys Colon – On-Boarding Staffing Coordinator – email@example.com
- Sharon Clisham – On-Call Staffing Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Bates – Jr. Staffing Coordinator – email@example.com
- Gerald Stevens – Payroll, Revenue Cycle Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiara Hunt – Solution Pool Project Manager – email@example.com
- Tiffany Wright, CSP – Chief Operating Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Websites – all can be accessed through the DPS Solution Pool INTRANET (intranet password: dpssolution)