Solution Pool Updates 5/2/2016
Good Morning Solution Pool!
Please see updates below and respond that you have read this email.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Time-off Requests
Please remember that ALL Time off Requests must be submitted at least 2 WEEKS in advance. Your attendance is critical to the success of the Houston Methodist Clinics. Remember, you are the SOLUTION! Listed below is the link to the request form for your convenience.
Effective Immediately: Requests received that do not meet the requirements MUST be approved by Ms. Hunt.
We Need Your Feedback
We would like to rate your experience with EPIC training. Please complete our survey using the link below.
Cell Phone Policy
Please remember that phones should not be used during your shift. Cell phones should only be used while on lunch/break away from your work station.
Dress Code Reminder
The following examples are not permitted under our dress code and are not allowed at any Houston Methodist locations, including off-site corporate locations:
• Blue jeans or denim wear, except for rare exceptions approved by Human Resources
• Flip flops or sandals
• Exposed body piercings*, except modest earrings
• Large, dangling earrings
• Exposed tattoos (tattoos must be covered by clothes, makeup or bandages at all times)
• No open-toed shoes in the laboratory and clinical environments. Administrative office environments may allow for peep-toe dress shoes.
• Please remember to wear your badge at all times.
Thank you all for sending over your referrals. If we haven’t already, we will be making contact with all candidates submitted to us. Did you know DPS pays $50 for every referral that works 1 week? (40 hours). We are still looking for experienced candidates to join our DPS Solution Pool. Email Mrs. Wright for details. – email@example.com
Happy Birthday! – April 2016
· Martha Montesinos
· Cherie Smith
· Virginia Zaragoza
· Chaunte Bonham
· Anita DeClouette
· Neredia Gaeta