We understand that applying to a position can be time consuming.
Our application process BEGINS with the online registration, but also consists of a face to face interview and documentation that is completed in our office. Please read all the steps below.
Current Open Positions
DPS 5 Step Application Process
1. Complete an Online Release Form
Dean's Professional Services has partnered with PreCheck for all background retrieval services. As a requirement of the background check being conducted by PreCheck, you must complete a release form. Completing this form allows PreCheck to legally obtain information from multiple agencies.
Please use client ID Number 7900.
Complete the form in its entirety. Please be sure to provide your middle name as well as any previous names you may have had in the past.
2. Complete the DPS Online Registration
After registering with DPS you will enter into our candidate database and be eligible for consideration of any open positions you may qualify for. You will only be considered an applicant if you meet the qualifications necessary.
Once you have registered, you will be notified via email and phone of any open positions that may fit your qualifications and skill set.
Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an electronic acknowledgement.
Uploading a resume is the preferred method of submitting an electronic resume. Please upload a Word Document file format of your resume.
3. Apply to Our Open Positions
Our online database of open positions is the very best resource for finding out what positions we currently have open. If you are qualified and interested, apply to a position. You will only be contacted for an interview if you are determined to be one of the most qualified candidates for the position(s) you have expressed interest in, based on your skills and experience.
4. Interview and Complete Documentation
Once your information has been reviewed by our team members, you may be contacted for a phone or face to face interview. Once completed you will be invited to continue with the final documentation.
You will be contacted to attend orientation and complete the final on-boarding documents. Once you have completed our orientation process, you will be ready to go to work. You will be assigned a staffing coordinator and given info on openings that match your qualifications.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- When registering, please submit a Word Version of your resume.
- Dean's Professional Services is not responsible for any Pre-Employment Requirements. Click here to see what may be included.
- Keep in contact with us! The most important part of the DPS process is keeping us up to date on your status, including your availability and any changes in contact information.
- If you haven't been contacted for an appointment or orientations, please remember, we don't want to waste your time, when we have a position that matches your skill and experience, we will contact you.